Interreg IVA Two Seas Programme (HEritage REcycled)
Interim project management support, staff training, EU funding strategy work
During 2011/2012 Aurora supported the Churches Conservation Trust with the initial stages of this Interreg IVA Two Seas Programme. The project aims to resolve the issues related to the development and reuse of valuable cultural heritage with a partners in Flanders and South East of England. Our role was to:
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to ensure the CCT complies with the programme’s procedures, including liaison with the appointed First Level Controller.
- Train staff members involved in the programme on key areas e.g. record keeping, processing claims and on other EU funding opportunities of interest to CCT
- Offer a help / advisory service to support preparation of the first and second claims for funding
- Develop a detailed work programme showing activities, outputs, roles and responsibilities, claims deadlines etc
- Develop a budget control / cashflow management tool to monitor forecast and actual expenditure and income during project delivery
- Develop of a tailored mini guide containing budget line definitions, evidencing requirements, claim deadlines, and templates such as timesheets.
“Aurora provided us with a guiding hand through the complex puzzle that is European funding. We wouldn’t have been able to give ourselves a good chance of success without their excellent advice”.
Matthew McKeague – Churches Conservation Trust (Partner in HERE)